Our client is seeking to build a team of experienced commercial medical insurance collection associates.We are looking for someone who is a team player, has a passion for healthcare and enjoys a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience working in medical claims, denials, re-billing and seeking full payment from government and commercial providers.
1. Initiates contact with guarantors/third party payors to collect on outstanding receivables
2. Reviews, monitors and maintains accounts receivable at an acceptable level
3. Review and work denial referrals; for early identification of root cause of denial; preliminary determination whether denial can be overturned; resolve denials in timely manner.
4. Ensures that all Third Party Payor claim filing deadline appeals are submitted timely and efforts to resolve claim denials for timely filing are exhausted prior to submitting as a write off or patient responsibility (This will vary by project.)
5. Monitor accounts for updates on claim status, and review of payment
6. Request and initiate the billing or re-bill of claims
- Claims Processing
- Insurance Verification
- Medical Claims
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.