Currently seeking a HR Assistant with payroll experience who will be responsible for helping to build and enhance the school’s HRIS system, build an interface with ATS system and work with the payroll provider in utilizing automated features to enhance the payroll system and provide technical and compliance support to the Director of Human Resources.
- Experienced in Payroll and HRIS
- Account Reconciliation
- Starting Beginning of June
- $24-$29/hr based on experience
We have positions open in you area, with competitve pay! CLICK to sign up for Randstad USA's 2021 Career Expo May 18th. Reserve your spot today: https://randstad.us/2RKp2HO #OfficeJobs You can reach me by calling 203-925-4941 or emailing me at email@example.com
- Payroll, benefits, HRIS specialist to maintain an HR database to store important demographic information training, education/degrees, certifications, 403b eligibility
- Enhance the onboarding process for all employees by using some of the enhanced features such as benefits enrollment for all benefit plans, for 403b, medical, dental, vision, Life & LTD, commuter benefit, FSA and HSA enrollments.
- Input and process payroll from start to finish.
- Assist with set up of the GL upload from payroll to Blackbaud to increase efficiency in the accounting process of reconciling payroll.
- Link commuter benefit and FSA benefits to agencies though payroll system.
- Reconciliation of benefits bills with payroll
- Update payroll system for other efficiencies
- Payroll Tax
- HRIS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Payroll (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Benefit Administration
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.