Our client, a Fortune 20 Financial Services firm, is seeking applicants for Recruiters to assist in hiring open roles for branch banking roles. This top institution is a global leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. In this role you will conduct talent lead generation and pooling activities to attract and cultivate candidates in support of global recruiting needs. Sourcing from strategic channels, you will collaborate with recruiting teams you support to understand and refine the talent profile you provide. Alternatively, you may conduct talent research or market mapping in support of firm-wide strategic objectives and other sourcers. You will meet with partners and your manager regularly to advise on talent profiles, present new sources of talent, and receive feedback regarding previously vetted talent.
The selected individual will facilitate strategy discussions, seek consensus and then complete assignments with full-cycle recruiting responsibility. This individual will work with the rest of the team to creatively provide a diverse slate of candidates for all vacancies and opportunistic hiring without dependencies on outside search agents. The team focuses on identifying top talent across lines-of-business, geographies and diverse cultures.
• Source, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
• Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
• Provide candidates with timely communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.