Interested in joining a growing team within the glass manufacturing industry? Our client is a leading international producer of glass containers for the Pharma, Cosmetics, and Spirits markets. They are looking to add a permenant Accounts Payable Specialist to the team! This position is full time, offers benefits, PTO, retirement options, and growth opportunities! The Accounts Payable Specialist is a direct hire role that offers a targeted salary between $55-65k. If you are interested, please call 724-321-7646 or email email@example.com for more information!
Responsibilities Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Reconcile vendor invoices with purchase orders/receipts etc.
- Process vendor invoices to ensure that they are paid in a timely manner in accordance with set terms
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare and input journal entries
- Prepare audit work papers
- Prepare property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations and IT.
- Assist and support in special projects as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
- Accounts Payable
- Month-End Close
- Claims Processing
- Fixed Assets
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.