Randstad in Downers Grove has available positions for logistcal supoort coordinators. This position is with one of our top customers. They are a worldwide leader in 3rd party logistics. They are looking for an experienced coordinator to help support their local team with managing freight transportation. If this seems like a position for you please apply below.
- Maintain customer profile information and enter loads from customer tenders into the OTM system
- Update account managers on problem loads and what actions have been taken; update receivers and customers on status of loads
- Monitor daily pick-ups and deliveries; verify that loads have arrived on time and in good condition
- Ensuring that loads will deliver on time; validate all load data prior to marking loads delivered, for accounting purposes
- Investigate product overages, shortages, damages, and complete appropriate documentation
- Schedule and reschedule delivery appointments for all loads; accept or decline loads based on direction from account managers
- Provide detailed directions and instructions to properly route drivers
- Customer support
- Logistics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Supply Chain
- Load Planning
- Office Support
- Sales Support
- Litigation support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.