Large, well established Mechanical and Industrial Company in Pasadena area is growing and needs to add a Payroll Specialist to its team.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for making sure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner throughout the company. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for full-cycle payroll and will be assigned to handle a group of employees. The job functions include processing of payroll, maintenance of time and attendance, and periodic reporting. Candidates must know how to be an employee advocate and must understand that our employees are our customers!
- Process multi tax jurisdiction payrolls for roughly 1000 employees on a Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly pay frequency. Pay cycles include Hourly, Salaried and Monthly Commissioned employees.
- Ability to respond and resolve payroll and benefit questions and discrepancies in a professional, accurate and timely manner while delivering quality customer service.
- New Hire set up into ADP WFN system which includes employee benefit enrollments.
- Union reporting which includes pension, annuity, welfare benefits and union dues.
- Verify funds for stop payments are properly credited to accounts.
- Payroll Processing
- biweekly processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ADP (1 year of experience is required)
- Payroll Tax-Multistate (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
- payroll for 1000 employees
- processing Vlookups (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Workday (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.