Join the second largest U.S. wireless communications service provider. Our client is looking for individuals who want to grow at the speed of technology. Their award winning culture ranges from being a #1 Military Friendly Company to being a Forbes Best Employer for Women in 2020. They are currently looking for a Senior Recruiting Consultant to join their Basking Ridge Team. As a Senior Recruiting Consultant you will serve as a talent advisor to leadership as you design and deliver on strategic talent acquisition initiatives to drive business forward. Your approach to hiring will demonstrate the belief that people are the most valued asset. If you have 6 years of recruiting experience and take pride in your Industry expertise and market insights then this might be the position for you.
As a Senior Recruiting Consultant job duties include:
- Facilitating & executing the full life cycle recruitment process for assigned business functions.
- Utilizing market expertise & business insight to direct/influence client’s talent strategy.
- Engaging & managing any external agency relationships and/or industry specific organizations involved in supporting your client group.
- Advising senior leaders & influencing high visibility, complex hiring initiatives.
- Facilitating complex negotiations & strategies involving multiple factors.
- Leveraging established, well-defined networks & pre-existing industry connections to identify potential candidates with a focus on proactive recruitment.
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes & recruiting KPI’s.
- Six + years of executive recruiting experience.
- Experience with complex benefit and salary negotiations.
- Skilled in presenting compelling talent acquisition and workforce planning recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Executive Recruiting (6 years of experience is preferred)
- Sales Support
- Salary Negotiations
- Workforce Planning
- Social Networking
- Direct Sourcing
- Executive Search
- High Volume
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.