CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt. Responsibilities include: settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager, books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio, tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc., provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors. Ensures I00% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity. Please Note: This position will be remote for now but the expectation is to return onsite at a later time
1. Maintain CDO collateral portfolios
2. Settle bond/bank loan trades as directed by the Portfolio Manager
3. Invest excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager
4. Book cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
5. Track asset attributes such as accrual information, ratings, industry codes, etc
6. Provide reports to the clients on a daily, monthly, and a quarterly basis
7. Assist Analysts with reporting to the investors
8. Ensure 100% accurarcy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity
- CDO Portfolio Administrator
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.