We are looking for a Staff Accountant to manage general accounting and financial processes of a local supply company.
You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing tax documents and updating expense files. You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with focused attention to detail. You will also carry out relevant administrative duties (e.g. responding to clients via email and handling invoices). The company utilizes a Large Ecommerce platform so experience with that is highly suggested.
Ultimately, you will ensure the company’s finances run smoothly.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Accounting Coursework
- Corporate Finance
- Attention to Detail
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.