Are you an Accountant seeking to an opportunity to learn and grow with a leading manufacturing company? A Shelton area company has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a manufacturing setting, experience with an ERP system, understanding of inventory, experience with month-end close and financial statements. They are highly motivated to hire!
- Prepare cash reports
- Analyze cost absorption, material and labor variances.
- Prepare and record month end journal entries to multiple general ledgers.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist with reconciling inter-company inventory transactions.
- Prepare and distribute monthly P&L reports to department heads to track actual performance to budget.
- Conduct variance analysis, as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly Sales & Use tax returns
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid invoices.
- Prepare work papers for year-end audit.
- Assist with maintaining internal controls.
- Assist with special accounting projects as needed.
- Journal Entries (3 years of experience is required)
- cash reporting
- account recs
- Sales & Use Tax (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Variance Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.