Bloom Energy faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way energy is generated and delivered. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Bloom’s Energy Server delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for micro grid applications. We are helping our customers power their operations without disruption and combustion. We are looking for FTZ and Trade Compliance Analyst to join our team in today’s most exciting technologies. This role would report to the Global Logistics and Trade Compliance Manager and based in San Jose, California.
Responsible for daily operation on managing FTZ activities and audit.
• Assign classification for parts entering into and out of FTZ zones (California and Delaware) as needed.
• Familiar with import ISF, FDA, AD/CVD, and import license, KC Certificate, etc.
• Provide day-to-day support on import and export activities including approve export shipments, provide COO, assign HTS/ECCN classification and determine export license. Ensure customs and trade compliance matters at the site/division level are compliant with all relevant customs regulations and trade laws and regulations, including 19CFR, 15CFR, FDA, USDA, and other US regulatory agency requirements.
• Responsible for downloading entry documents from brokers and save in share drive
• Apply working knowledge of import/export regulations and requirements to support business needs. Consolidate and analyze import/export data to identify risks or opportunities for savings.
- trade compliance (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Free-trade zone (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Rule of Origin
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.