Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for Production Assistants to join a growing team in College Park. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
- Perform production duties such as Packing, and manual lifting.
- Verify the product is sealed, has correct smart date label and packaged correctly.
- Move product and inventory using a hand jack.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- May be moved to other lines as work load requires
- Complies with all Company and Federal Policies, Procedures and Regulations
- Achieve departmental KPIs
- Job Description may change with or without prior notice
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.