We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Process customer invoices/credits, apply cash receipts
- Perform collection duties on past due accounts
- Enter vendor invoices, perform matching, process check run
- File various state sales & use tax reports
- Prepare monthly commission reports
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Update various reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with journal entries, account reconciliations and month-end close
- Other duties and work on special projects as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Account Reconciliation
- Microsoft Office
- General Ledger
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.