Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and an amazing work culture? Are you an experience staff accountant looking for a long term home experience would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Randstad has partnered with a family owned and operated manufacturing and design company to add to their accounting team. The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years of dedicated staff accountant experience, a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, and a willingness to assist with payroll and benefits. If you're looking for your "forever home" as a staff accountant, we want to speak with you ASAP.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Process payments to freight companies for container shipments
- Process all expense reports and either transfer payment or process check
- Generate and sign accounts payable checks to be mailed on Fridays
- Process payment to the following vendors on a monthly basis:
- International Invoice Preparation:
Human Resources/Payroll Responsibilities:
- Process hourly and salary payroll on a weekly and biweekly basis.
- Record payroll information in Great Plains via journal entries
- Transfer 401k employee deductions to Fidelity via online system
- Maintain and update employee records as needed
- Update employee vacation/paid time off schedule every week
- Distribute payroll checks
- Conduct orientation for all new employees
- Maintain 401K analysis and testing
- Maintain flexible spending account and databases for 401K/flexible spending and health insurance plans
- Provide warehouse manager with timecards including labels with name and paydate
- Staff Accountant (4 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (4 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is required)
- Great Plains (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.