Our client empowers their employees to transform the future of risk and expand the boundaries of insurance. Does this sound interesting to you? Our client is hiring a Senior Commission Analyst to join their team in Cincinnati. As a Senior Commission Analyst you will play a critical role within the financial reporting and commission team and will be responsible for analyzing data and critical metrics within the company’s contingent commission plans and commission incentive plans. This role will also assist in the documentation of accounting policies, procedures, and controls and will monitor compliance with internal controls. If you have experience working in the Insurance Industry in Accounting and are a CPA then this might be the position for you.
As a Senior Commission Analyst, Job Duties Include:
- Review/analyze commission & contingent commission results and share results with Sales & stakeholders to ensure the plans are supporting the business objectives & incentives in place.
- Review the accrual entries supporting the contingent commission monthly accruals within the financial reporting close timelines to finalize financial reporting to Regulatory Authorities, International Parent Company & Internal Management.
- Review the contingent & incentive commission payments & statements ensuring the calculations are supported by the contract terms and all data sets for the contractual calculations are validated from source systems.
- 5+ years EXP with Sales Commission Plans in the insurance Industry.
- Advanced Degree and/or CPA or CFA, Insurance Certification (CPCU, AIAF).
- A working knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, consolidation accounting & Statutory Accounting.
- Proficient with business systems: SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle,Cognos
- Statutory Accounting
- Consolidation Accounting
- Data Storage
- Power BI
- Data Mining
- Commission Plans
- Commission Incentive Plans
- Financial Reporting
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.