Looking for your next opportunity?If you are detail oriented, love working with a team and have three years of healthcare experience this could be the perfect role for you! Do you love a fast paced environment and enjoy a challenge? We are currently seeking motivated indivuals who are tech savvy and have excellent communication skills.
- Manage the onboarding for 6-10 anesthesiologists each month
- Collaborate with other members of the team on assignments
- Develops performance reviews of Residents per the Medical Staff Bylaws
- Monitors the collection of forms for onboarding
- Complies with federal, state and government insurance policies as well as hospital policies and procedures
- Coordinates with Residency Program Directors and Fellows ensuring all documents are prepared for medical staff
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Office
- Decision Making
- Oral Communication
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.