We are looking for an AR Clerk to manage the funds coming into a local supply company.
You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing ledger and reconciliations and updating accounts. You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with focused attention to detail. You will also carry out relevant administrative duties (e.g. responding to clients via email and handling invoices). The company utilizes a Large Ecommerce platform so experience with that is highly suggested. The AR Clerk will also manage payroll for up to 50 employess using ADP.
This is a contract role to start and depending on business needs and performance there may the opportunity to become a permanent hire. Pay will be $18-21 depending on experience.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Bank Deposits
- Cash Handling (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Following Instructions
- Basic Software Skills
- Account Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Basic Computer Skills
- General Ledger
- Payroll (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.