Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A reputable company is looking for a Human Resource Generalist to add to their team. The HR Generalist will assist with employee relations, payroll, timekeeping, and overall culture of the company! Apply today!
- Oversees Employee Relations on site.
- Assist with Payroll.
- Supports recruitment & hiring process.
- Coordinates activites related to employment, compensation, labor, and employee relations.
- Plans orientation sessions and assesses training materials.
- Attends meeting; facilitating discussions, encouraging quesitons and feedback.
- Prepare In-house communications.
- Organizational Skills
- Employee Relations
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Labor Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- State Resources
- Human Resources
- Handling Confidential Information
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.