Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Administrative Assistant for our client in Chesterfield. The ideal candidate has 3 or more years of experience providing administrative support to a team, excellent communication skills and who is highly organized.
- Provide administrative faculty support across department.
- Creating and implementing efficient organizational system, scanning, filing, and document management.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PDF, and Adobe.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Administrative Duties
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.