Are you someone who is confident in their management and customer relationship skills? If so, please apply today! We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager with a scientific supply company paying in the $50-55K range. This company is one of the industry’s largest distributors of specialized life sciences and chromatography supplies. The Customer Service Manager will ensure that the Customer Service Department is always consistently providing customer-centric service to all customers while looking at ways to improve efficiencies and overall effectiveness through tracking accuracy, orders entered, and other relevant metrics that align with departmental and organizational goals.
- Manage customer service budget and operational expenses
- Manages day-to-day customer service operations
- Answering in-coming telephone calls, taking messages and routing calls
- Handling customer inquiries regarding order placement, pricing, delivery confirmation as well as other pertinent order management questions
- Process Sales Orders, Packing Lists and Invoices
- Manage e-commerce order fulfillment systems
- Monitors individuals CSRs performances, and provides coaching and mentoring if necessary
- Resolves open orders passed their shipping window, invoices errors, billing issues, or potential credits
- Works closely with the Administrative team and Warehouse team to address backorders or other shipping/inventory issues.
- Managing CSRs
- CUSTOMER ORDERS/SALES
- Customer Relationship Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.