Entry Level Case Admin role where you can start your career by getting your foot in the door of a Fortune 100 company! As a Case Admin you will be responsible for executing the day to day duties of building/ refining policies for new consumers. This role will be in office at the Grandview Heigths location Contract to hire position with an opportunity for advacement in typically 6-9 months - increased pay, and benefits
- Manages an average of 80 to 160 cases.
- Verifies all documents and information is complete and in good order.
- Understands, identifies and communicates good order requirements needed to complete the application.
- Resolves issues with new business processing, licensing, commissions, vendors, etc. Provides guidance to producers on application/new business processes, medical requirements, replacements and illustration procedures.
- Reviews matched mail documents and updates file as received.
- Follows up with the facilities to ensure additional requirements are not needed or to resolve concerns that may arise (ie: obtain special authorization forms) for any medical requirements that have been ordered on a particular policy.
- Follows up with producers, firms and BGA’s to communicate outstanding items on life polices and provides any assistance needed to obtain all of the requirements.
- Updates records and sends documentation for al policies placed in incomplete status.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Oral Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Written Communication
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Auditing information
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.