Are you a Dispatcher and do you like working in the trucking industry? Are you an independent worker and do you have proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel? Our client in Merrimack, NH is looking to fill a Senior Level Dispatch role immediately. If you have a solid dispatching background that includes dispatch experience managing a previously scheduled fleet of trucks or vehicles, then please apply today by calling Georgia at 603-836-0349 or email her at Georgia.Demers@Randstadusa.com. Position Duration - PERMANENT Pay Rate: $20/hr to $26/hr depending on experience level. Position Hours - Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30am - 4:30pm Bilingual is a huge plus but not required Benefits: No medical benefits are offered - only PTO which includes 40 hours of SICK/PTO time per year. Also, this role is bonus eligible.
- - Will provide customer support on a more senior level
- - Provides assistance by telephone to customers, contractors and business partners
- - Handle customer questions, complaints and concerns in a professional manner (will need to be able to handle multiple phone calls at the same time when times are busy
- - Provides excellent customer service at all times
- - Provides real time assistance to delivery team questions
- - Processes changes or cancellations to delivery orders
- - Proactively monitors progress of delivery teams
- - Will be tracking the 20 trucks that they have on the road
- - Will be working in Microsoft Excel (Formulas, Sums, Document Creation and Report Writing) - looking for 2-3 years of experience within Advanced Excel - no need for pivot tables or V-Look-ups
- - Ability to work in and handle stressful situations
- - Ability to communicate in a professional/courteous manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- dispatch (3 years of experience is required)
- customer service (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.