Our client a Global Luxury Brand based in is hiring!! This position is remote but based in South Florida or LA! Are you a Talent Acquistion/Recruiter looking for a great opportunity for a world class leader in Luxury? With this position you will have the opportunity to help grow your career, build a team for their retail stores throughout the country and join a winning team!
• Conduct full cycle recruitment activities, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, posting positions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentations, including coordinating background checks for all positions.
• Consult with HR generalists on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources. In partnership with Global Talent Acquisition, support work to enhance the knowledge base of HR generalists on staffing best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and share recruitment resources.
• Work to be creative and offer options on sourcing techniques, including investigating new technologies and practices for reaching top talent.
• Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.
- Direct Sourcing
- Diversity Recruiting
- High Volume
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.