Randstad is looking for an experienced candidate that can make risk-based decisions when it comes to compliance with company/legal/regulatory requirements. Exercises discretion regarding investigative actions to identify/evaluate/take action on an individual case basis. Performs assessment of the risks presented by the activity; conducts investigation applying appropriate techniques (interview, e-discovery, evidence collection, forensic examination, etc.); uses internal/external technology sources/contacts to gather comprehensive evidentiary materials.
- Performs assessment of the risks presented by the activity and conducts investigation by applying the appropriate investigative techniques (interview, e-discovery, evidence collection, forensic examination, etc.) and utilizing internal/external technology sources and contacts to gather comprehensive evidentiary materials
- Conducts detailed investigations of internal fraud/misconduct activity within area of expertise
- Acts as the primary investigator or assist on high profile, crime ring, or complex cases, assists with computer crime investigations, and investigates breech of information security policies
- Partners with HR/ER, Legal, and line management to offer recommendations for employment decisions based on the results of the investigation
- Documents case decision making process specific to the activity being investigated
- Employee Relations
- Regulatory Compliance - Other
- Regulatory Compliance - SEC
- Risk - Analysis
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.