The Accounting Specialist is responsible either Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable accounting functions within the Travel Business segment. This position requires interaction with some or all of the following: client, account management, internal fulfillment resources, supplier relations or vendors.
- Responsible for reconciling Client confirmed redemption files against Connexions’ system of billing records.
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely detail billing files in Excel and final client invoices.
- Responsible for reconciling and reporting all credit card processing to include but not limited to working the daily receipts, credits, and working and/all chargeback notifications.
- Monitor and research open receivables and support tickets in order to meet key performance metrics.
- Prepare and generate the appropriate reports for internal and external individuals in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain updated process documents
- Ability to manage large data elements in an organized and timely manner.
- Ability to navigate and multi-task between various systems and processes to more efficiently
- Attend training classes for the launch of new programs and/or recurring training.The expected
result is to retain this information to effectively service customers
- ERP (1 year of experience is required)
- Reconciliation (1 year of experience is required)
- AP (2 years of experience is required)
- AR (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Data Entry
- Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Service
- ERP and reconciliation (1 year of experience is required)
- AP and AR (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.