Are you a Human Resources professional looking to take that next step in your career? Our client, a growing healthcare system, is currently looking to add an HR Coordinator to their team to be an integral part of the HR process. This position requires a minimum of two years experience in an HR role with the ability to prioritize, multitask and work within multiple systems. This is a direct hire role working on site in Carlisle and will pay $18 - $21 an hour. Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
The core function of the Human Resources Coordinator is to be an integral part of the HR team in managing the HR flow. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing open requisitions by posting ads, sourcing and prescreening talent to determine skill level and qualifications, then scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Sending onboarding packages, reviewing for completion and moving to next steps for finalization
- Managing employee information within HRIS including processing in new hire documents , as well as making changes to existing employee records
- Working with internal management teams regarding performance process
- Human Resources (2 years of experience is required)
- Talent Acquisition (2 years of experience is required)
- Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.