Our client is looking for a Revenue Cycle Specialist with experience in hospital billing/collections revenue cycle, working through claims and denials and able to be detail oriented to recommend solutions. The person in this position will be responsible to monitor and research cases- from prebilling, analysis, handling appeals/denials, working through collections and assessing root cause analysis. This is an on-site role offering free parking or free shuttle from the metro, great team benefits and room for growth!
Review inpatient cases before billing to ensure that leveling, authorization, eligibility to ensure a clean claim is released for billing.
• Conduct root cause analysis of issues reducing reimbursement & slowing payment cycle; identify key issues and assist in
tracking, trending and reporting; identify and clearly communicate deficiencies and resolutions of issues impacting
reimbursement; respond in a timely fashion to any deviation from established and required processes and standards.
• Ensure all high dollar denials & underpayments are appealed & followed up timely; ensure maximum recovery of reduced
• Manage large volumes of denials, denial amounts and various appeal deadlines to prioritize workload and maximize
• Check for payment posting and receive list of unpaid claims from system; proactively follow-up on submitted claims to
determine payment status through
• Track appeals of denied claims to determine status and work with carrier for payment;
- Hospital Accounting (4 years of experience is required)
- Hospital Billing (3 years of experience is required)
- Claim appeals (3 years of experience is required)
- Collections (5 years of experience is required)
- Revenue codes (2 years of experience is required)
- Hospital Revenue Cycle (5 years of experience is required)
- Hospital Coding (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.