In search of a talented Office Assistant who is self-motivated and knows how to get things done! Must be an organized, efficient and assertive person to become part of the facility management team for a great company in Smyrna, TN. A qualified candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as Google Docs and Google Sheets. This position requires excellent communication skills both verbally and via email, and it requires high energy and attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support to the facilities manager
- Answer and route incoming calls to the appropriate party
- Manage calendars, arrange meetings and teleconferences and prepare agendas
- Create work orders for facility maintenance requests and track to completion
- Act as the liaision between maintenance and internal associates
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Office
- Web Conferencing
- Maintaining Calendars
- Preparing Agendas
- Working Independently
- Creating Presentations
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.