Do you have a passion for numbers? Looking for a shorter commute? We are seeking a Sr. Accounting Specialist to join the evolving accounting team at a manufacturing company located in Charlotte, NC. We need an accounting professional to provide accurate financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial statements. You should have extensive experience in Accounts Payable and Budget maintenance and reporting to get our attention. In addition, advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, ERP, etc. are preferred.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoice entry, coding, posting and payments to both vendors and employees.
- Support the budget function and monitor budgets as our Business Units transact business as well as processing Accounts Payable transactions.
- Maintain compliance with 1099 reporting requirements.
- Confirm that budget policies and processes are followed.
- Train/coach department personnel on budget policies and processes.
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Statements
- Business operations
- Year End Close
- Claims Processing
- Oversee accounting functions
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.