A client of ours is seeking an entry level customer service representative to provide consistent service to our clients by responding to telephone inquiries from callers as they relate to health services; resolving product and service problems and offer limited support to our internal Laboratory Operations and field staff (Sales Team). Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking. This position is a temporary to permanent role paying $18.00/hour. It requires a typing assessment to be taken, meeting atleast 40WPM.
1. Handle all inbound calls, faxes and e-mails into the Customer Service Call Center and resolve any issues resulting from these interactions. Also, handles all call transfers as needed to various depts. and/or outbound calls to resolve any issues.
2. Processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures.
3. Document and resolve all escalated client inquiries/problems in an efficient manner.
4. Collects and enters patient intake information into the appropriate medical service software system to initiate the transaction. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate. These requests include, but are not limited to supply orders, pick-ups, second opinion requests, amended reports and report requests.
- Client Service
- Customer Service
- Certified Financial Service Auditor
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.