A Fortune 100 consumer services organization located in the Nashville area is looking to hire 2 Employee Onboarding Coordinators for a 4 to 6 month hiring project. Must have at 1 year of related experience and remarkable work ethic. There could be opportunity for full time based on performance. Work hours are Monday through Friday 8 to 5 CST. No Weekends! The position is remote until they return to the office possibly in September. Prefer candidates in the Nashville area.
- Manage the employee new hire process
- Work with background companies
- Liaise with human resources and employees
- Associates degree strongly preferred but not required. Must have at least 6 months to a year of Contact Center or customer service experience preferrably in a Talent Acquistion or Human Resources environment.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be very customer focused and a quick learner
- Must have strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Customer Relations
- Human Resources
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Talent Acquisition
- New Hire Paperwork
- Adjudication Experience
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.