We have a manufacturing client in Dover, NH looking for a Recruiter to join their team. The ideal candidate will be looking to grow with a company, have comfort in working in a fast paced environment, will be comfortable with recruiting, and will be a team player . Location: Dover, NH Duration: TTH: hire date TBD Hours: 30 hrs a week Pay: 20-25/hr DOE For Immediate consideration, please send resumes to Chantal.Diamond@randstadusa.com
- Support recruitment activities by receiving approved job requisitions, posting positions, and scheduling interviews.
- Prepare materials for new employee orientation.
- Assist with time and attendance
- Track and administer HR programs including employee service awards and referral bonuses.
- Maintain personnel files, active and terminated.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organizational Skills
- Recruit (2 years of experience is required)
- Adapting to Change
- Conflict Resolution
- Maintaining Calendars
- Decision Making
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.