How passionate are you about your work? This is an opportunity to connect your work to passionate contributions in the healthcare industry. The company is an American pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and we are proud to have a dedicated and passionate workforce dedicated to improving health worldwide."
- Timely and accurate testing and calibration of all electronic sub-assemblies and must clearly document results
- Ensure that design, implementation, test and maintenance methods/processes are developed as well as
executed in a manner, which supports all Quality Standards
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints required to ensure proper calibration of machines.
- Perform other duties as required
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency standards
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- MEDICAL MANUFACTURING (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pharmaceutical (1 year of experience is preferred)
- GMP Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Medical Manufacturing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.