Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the banking field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an opening opportunity at leading financial company. It is a great environment with a well put together team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Calendar management (Outlook)
• Travel scheduling (Concur / Corporate Travel Services)
• Expense report preparation (Concur)
• Onboarding assistance for new resources (ordering bank devices)
• Meeting set up / Agenda preparation
• Communicating and interacting with all levels of the team as well as across business functions, finance, and technology
- Administrative Duties
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Decision Making
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.