We have partnered with a rapidly growing company looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their White Plains, New York team! This position will begin working remotely, as their offices are remote for now due to COVID. This is a full-time, permanan job opportunity offering a base salary, plus bonus and benefits package! Requirements: • Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related Business Field • Experience in Accounts Payable or similar accounting field preferred. • Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities • Experience with MS Excel, MS Word and email • Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounts Payable System or similar software • Experience working with eProcurement system a plus
• Perform data entry of invoices into MS Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounts Payable System.
• Load invoices into eProcurment system matching with related Purchase Order and receiving documents.
• Review invoices for accuracy and completeness
• Match vendor invoices to underlying purchase orders and receiving reports.
• Ensure that appropriate approvals appear on the invoice.
• Review account distribution on invoice or underlying PO to ensure correctness of general ledger account coding.
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• File paid vouchers promptly after check run.
• Assist with email and telephone inquiries from vendors regarding invoice payment status
• Promptly reconcile AP statements received from vendors
• Prepare weekly check runs
• Prepare vendor checks for mailing
• Other projects as needed
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.