Well known financial services organization is looking for talented people who possess excellent customer service skills. We are seeking candidates with call center experience, and willingness to provide solutions for our customers. A bachelor's degree is preferred. If this seems like you, apply today!
- To develop basic knowledge of Infosys funds, products and services, the overall financial services industry through classroom training, on-the-job training, and self-study.
- Responding to participant phone inquiries and providing account and plan information from various information systems.
- Providing fund and investment performance information to participants by phone. r
- Responding to plan participant inquiries pertaining to certain legal, regulatory, and tax-related issues through verbal and written communication.
- Identifying routine participant needs/problems with urgency, professionalism, and efficiency; determining alternative solutions; resolving the problem using current workflow procedures.
- Initiating transactions for participants including loans and withdrawals.
- Working with the various areas of the Institutional Investor Group Division to enhance overall quality and workflow efficiencies.
- Providing industry knowledge to fund performance and retirement investing.
- Financial Services
- Financial Statements
- Fund Reporting
- Call Center
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.