Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Credentialing Specialist to perform a variety of tasks pertaining to the medical facility. Bring your stellar, can-do attitude to this office and make an impact immediately. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, is attentive to detail, and is highly organized. If you possess these skills please apply today, or email me directly at email@example.com!
- Responsible for gathering, verifying evaluating highly confidential and sensitive health care practitioner credentials consistent with departmental guidelines and accreditation standards.
- Ensures all applicable new hires meet all licensing and credential requirements for their position Completes provider credentialing and recredentialing applications, monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
- Maintains corporate provider contract files. Maintains internal credentialing requirements and leads the recredentialing process when providers are due for recredentialing.
- Responsible for conducting background checks, contacting licensing boards, reviewing license applications, and obtaining education verification.
- Basic Software Skills
- Certified Coding Specialist
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.