Are you a Night Owl looking for weekends off? Do you prefer a 4 day work week? Well, look no further! Our client, a well established medical device manufacturer is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Technician 2 (2nd Shift) at their Marlborough Massachusetts facility. The hours for this position are 3:30 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. 4 10 hour days. Monday-through Thursday. Every week is almost a 4 day weekend! Successfull candidates will possess the following skills:
- Experience in the troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical automation equipment.
- The ability to observe, diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical devices in operation to determine the extent of repairs necessary; assemble, test and calibrate.
- Requisition the repair parts necessary, assemble, test and adjust.
- Make periodic inspections of equipment and keep accurate maintenance records.
- Recommend preventive measure to keep equipment in suitable condition for efficient operation.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Seeking Mechanically inclined candidates
- Ability to maintain and repair electro-mechanical automation equipment including heavy and special purpose machines, steam, water, air and equipment.
- Automation experience and understanding of continuous flow production lines.
- Experience with preventative maintenance of pneumatic , hydraulic and water systems
- Flexibility to fill in for Machine Operator positions to keep the line running
- Troubleshooting principles is key
- Solid, Team Player
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Electronic Assembling (2 years of experience is required)
- Parts Assembling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- hydraulic and water systems (2 years of experience is required)
- Preventive maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- pneumatic (2 years of experience is required)
- Troubleshooting (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.