An established law firm is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Trust & Estates Paralegal to support attorneys in its growing Estate, Financial and Tax Planning practice area. This is a fast-paced practice and requires a candidate who has excellent multitasking abilities. The candidate will primarily assist in a team-oriented setting with estate and trust administration and estate and long-term care planning, including Medicaid applications.
- Organize and analyze asset information
- Prepare various probate pleadings
- Coordinate filings with the Probate Courts
- Marshal assets and arrange for valuations
- Prepare MassHealth applications
- Draft basic estate planning documents
- Assist with titling and retitling of assets
- Prepare inventories and probate accountings
- Assist with fiduciary income and Estate tax return preparation
- Trust Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- Estate Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- Prepare Probate Pleadings (5 years of experience is required)
- Coordinate Filings (5 years of experience is required)
- Draft Estate Planning Docs (5 years of experience is required)
- Assist with Titling Assets (5 years of experience is required)
- Assist with Retitling Assets (5 years of experience is required)
- Paralegal Certificate
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.