One of our partners in Daytona Beach are currently in the market for a Liability/No Fault Coordinator for their Ortho clinic. The Liability No Fault Coordinator will work directly with patients and legal partners to ensure proper resolution to liability claims. The Liability No Fault Coordinators will be focusing on LOP, auto accidents, and slips & falls claims. This role requires an understanding of medical terminology, prior experience with litigation, and exemplary customer service skills.
- Maintain consistent effective communication with attorney’s offices regarding payment management of accounts guaranteed under Letters of Protection
- Knowledge of principles and practices of state and third party insurance carriers billing and collection practices
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of physician billing, out of network benefits, collection administration, industry and government regulations and reimbursements.
- Knowledge in CPT and ICD-9/10 codes.
- Previous litigation or legal experience.
- Answering phones and replying to doctors/lawyers on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of the processes to perform reviews and attain payment status for state insurance carriers utilizing the telephone and internet.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third party payors, patients and the public
- Answers inquiries and correspondence from insurance companies’/attorney’s office
- Experience required in receivables and denials
- Claims Processing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Decision Making
- Answering Phones
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Problem Solving
- Athena (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Litigation (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.