Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Sales and Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in Sales, Customer Service, or experience in a related position. Please apply today or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- High school equivalency
- Ability to quickly learn and work with various computer systems and programs
- Ability to multi-task, follow up, and follow through
- Ability and motivation to meet or exceed minimum calling and sales goals
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Obtain 4-40 License within 10 business days of initial employment (employer pays for licensing process)
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Insurance Sales
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.