Our client is looking for someone who can assist their Human Resources department for approximately 3-4 months! If you have experience in the HR industry or would like to gain more experience, this would be a perfect position for you! This person needs to be reliable, responsible and willing to assist the HR Generalist!
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, reviewing applications and performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Process onboarding, orientation, and training.
- Process weekly payroll
- Must have experience in HRIS, ADP. Excel and assist making flyers on PowerPoint
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with workers compensation, claims and benefits, policies and regulations.
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- HRIS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Payroll Accounting & Benefits
- Microsoft Office
- Data Entry
- Review Policy
- Regulatory Compliance - Other
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.