The Sr. Pharmacy Technician provides high level support to patients, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare staff. Start date: 6/21 Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Must report to the office in Lake Bluff, IL on the first day to pick up work equipment. Training and work will be remote but may be required to work in the Lake Bluff office as needed. Position is typically not remote outside of the current Covid situation. Requirements: High school diploma Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certification or ability to successfully pass the PTCB examination required
- Process prescription requests by inputting patient prescription and demographic data in applicable systems
- Ensure customer database is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Serve as the primary point of contact for patients and healthcare providers to ensure the facilitation of diverse customer requests
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams in the coordination of customer service orders
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.