Are you a Medical Billing, Claims and Collections Professional? Are you able to manage multiple projects at once? How would you feel to work for one of the fastest growing organizations within the area? One of the largest healthcare and insurance providers is seeking driven individuals to join the organization.
- Analyzes, investigates and resolves account issues, including resubmitting and updating lien and claim document information.
- Accesses available resources, such as the Membership System, Resolute, Diamond payer databases to locate missing or incorrect information. Updates medical claims with corrected billing information and releases claims for transmission to the payer.
- Investigates and documents actions taken to resolve medical billing discrepancies and unusual charges and credits.
- Performs follow-up collection activity/ negotiation of lien settlement via pre-assigned work queues to expedite payments.
- Works high priority TPL/ MVA/ WC cases according to department policies and procedures.
- Medical Billing
- Legal Billing
- Consumer Collections
- CPT Codes
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.