The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.