An exciting healthcare startup is looking for an experienced Paralegal to support their growing needs. This is a temporary assignment, expected to last 60 days and possibly be extended.
We are looking for someone who
- has 5+ years of experience
- is self-directed; knows what needs to be done and why with minimal direction
- is a team player with an "I can help there"/"I can take that" attitude
- can succeed in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
This is a remote position but must be able to work EST or CST hours. Experience with the healthcare industry and/or IPO is a big plus, but not required.
In this role, you will help bring structure to the team and relieve work from Attorneys to get things off their plate and organized. You will be responsible for ensuring contracts are properly and fully executed and organizing files/contracts, as well as additional duties.
- Certified Paralegal
- Corporate Paralegal (4 years of experience is required)
- Contract Management
- Corporate Law (3 years of experience is required)
- MS Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.