Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a polished and professional Executive Administrative Assistant for our client in the MetroWest area. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience assisting business professionals with meetings, agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Serve as the point of contact for executives, employees, clients and external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and schedule meetings
- Handle travel accommodations
- Prepare daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Keep up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Employee Communication (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Executive Communication (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Calendar Management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Handle Travel Arrangements (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Prepare Expense Reports (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.