Randstad Office Professionals is currently in search of an experience Contracts Administrator to joing our client on a direct hire basis in Monroe, NC. The Contract Administrator position is within this companies legal department and will provide contract administrative support. The position also assists in projects as needed to accomplish contract administrative objectives for the business. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here!
- Review, prepare, draft, redline & negotiate construction and service contracts and related documents.
- Ensure contracts comply with the company's legal requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with assigned business branch about administration of their contracts.
- Review insurance requirements and process requests for certificates of insurance.
- Administer and manage contract life cycle.
- Assist in tracking expiration dates of certificates of insurance.
- Commercial Law
- Paralegal Certificate
- Contract Administration
- CONSTRUCTION LAW
- Construction contracts
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.