Retail company located in the East Bay is seeking a self-motivated long-term contract Retail Marketing Coordinator to assist with logistics for our shop-in-shop and merchandising program. This position reports to the Retail Marketing Manager. Strong organization, attention to detail, communication skills and resourcefulness are critical in this fast-paced department. Cross-functional partners include Sales, Customer Service, Distribution, Marketing Creative and suppliers. Hours: 20/week M-F. Position is 100% remote.
▪ Support Retail Marketing Team with brand shop logistics organizing files, ordering materials, and providing installation instructions. Tasks include:
▪ Ensure all shop documents are received from Sales Team and file/track accordingly ▪ Send relevant documents to Shop Installation vendor to create Statement of Work ▪ Review SOW and distribute to Sales and Installation Teams
▪ Oversee order tracking for all shop orders to ensure on-time delivery
▪ Review installation reports and photos and save to applicable folders
▪ Place follow up orders as needed
▪ Help oversee merchandising vendor. Ensure all site visits are completed according to the schedule, and communicate out any schedule changes
▪ Download and review merchandising visit summaries, help to evaluate reports, and place/track orders for subsequent visits
▪ Manage production and fulfillment of seasonal promotion materials
▪ Initiate sourcing requests to refresh promotional materials in inventory
- Vendor Management
- Maintaining Calendars
- Working Independently
- Marketing Communications
- Ordering Supplies
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.