We are looking for an Entry-level Administrative Assistant to support a Permitting Department for an admired construction company in Deerfield Beach, FL. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that grew during the Covid-19 pandemic. This organization offers promotional opportunities and is looking for someone who wants to learn the construction industry and is open to training.
- Supporting busy construction permitting department with clerical functions
- Organizing office files according to projects and dealines
- Processing files and confirming needs with municipalities on behalf of Permit Coordinators
- Communicating with clients, municipalities and team as necessary
- Greeting Customers
- Administrative Duties
- Ordering Supplies
- Clerical Work
- Answering Phones
- Mail Distribution
- Microsoft Office
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.